A healthy life always leads to happiness and prosperity. Health is the weapon that keeps a human going on in his regular activities and functions. Reproductive health is an important part of general health that needs universal concern. It is very important for women during their reproductive years because health many reproductive health related problems arise during this period. Any failures in living a healthy reproductive life shall lead to different sexual diseases and other deficiencies that could also cause a risk to the life of a woman.
Why Health reproductive woman?
Women reproductive health is important because women have many reproductive health problems that have added up in the number of maternal mortality rate. Women have great complications during pregnancy and childbirth. They are more open to risks while preventing unintended pregnancies, unsafe abortions, reproductive tract infections and burden of contraception.
What are important health factors?
There are situations where a woman bears the risk of infertility, contraception and many other infections caused through sexual intercourse and practices. Fertility is the stage where a woman conceives after fertilization of a male sperm and female ova. Infertility is whereby a woman is unable to conceive as ovulation fails even after a sexual intercourse. Irregular menstrual periods or absence of menstrual cycles among women causes such ovulatory dysfunctions.
What are sexually transmitted diseases?
Sexually transmitted diseases (STD) are found both in men and women but women are the major victims of such diseases whereby they get infections in the reproductive tracts. Commonly found STDs are Bacterial Vaginosis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, HIV (Aids), Human papillomavirus Infection, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Syphilis, Genital herpes and Trichomoniasis.
1. Bacterial Vaginosis is a vaginal infection caused in women leading to a bad smelling discharge. It also causes itching around the vagina or burning sensation while urination.
2. Chlamydia is a STD causing irreversible damage to reproductive organs even leading to infertility. It is a silent disease caused by the infection of cervix (opening to the womb) and the urethra and can spread to the rectum. Burning sensation or discharge while urination is the common symptoms found among women.
3. Gonorrhea is a disease caused by the growth of bacteria in the moist areas of reproductive tract normally cervix, uterus, urethra and fallopian tubes among women. Symptoms are burning sensation while urination, vaginal discharge or vaginal bleeding during menstrual cycles.
4. Hepatitis is a disease caused by a virus called hepatitis that attacks the liver and blood organs of the body.
5. HIV is mostly caused STD because of unsafe sex practices and is the worst of all the sexually transmitted diseases.
6. Genital Human papillomavirus Infection HPV infection is caused due to infection in the genital areas among women like the vagina, cervix in the form of soft, moist, pink, or flesh-colored swellings.
7. Pelvic inflammatory disease is another infection caused among women in the uterus, fallopian tubes and other reproductive organs.
8. Syphilis has many symptoms that could be least distinguished from other diseases. Symptoms are sores, skin rashes, fever, weight loss, muscle aches, swollen lymph glands, sore throat, patchy hair loss, headaches and fatigue.
9. Trichomoniasis is commonly found among women lead by green-yellow odor vaginal discharge. This causes discomfort during urination and intercourse and sometimes lower abdominal pain.
10. Genital Herpes is caused by a virus and symptoms are sores, swollen glands, fever and flu like infections.
Recommended Products You Will Like
Dating, Marriage and Relationships Giudes