PARENTING FOR WOMEN
The Untold Story Of The Mother Who Raised The Inventor Of The Light Bulb
One day, as a small child, Thomas Edison came home from school and gave a paper to his mother.
He said to her, “Mom, my teacher gave this paper to me and told me only you are to read it. What does it say?”
Her eyes welled with tears as she read the letter out loud to her child…
“Your son is a genius. This school is too small for him and doesn’t have good enough teachers to train him. Please teach him yourself.”
Many years after Edison’s mother had died, he became one of the greatest inventors of the century
Now for the mind blowing part…
One day he was going through a closet and he found the folded letter that his old teacher wrote his mother that day.
He opened it…
The actual message written on the letter was:
“Your son is Mentally Deficient. We cannot let him attend our school anymore. He is Expelled.”
Waves of emotion washed over him and tears rolled down his cheek as he read the letter to himself. That very day, he wrote down in his diary…
“Thomas A. Edison was a mentally deficient child whose mother turned him into the genius of the century.”
Listen, this true story is a perfect example that no teacher will ever care more about your child’s than you as a mother.
The most crucial thing we can do for our child is teach them the joy of reading and good behavior, at the earliest age possible. This is easy designed to specifically for mothers like you.
If you truly care about your child and you are willing to invest the few minutes a day of will take,
Then You Will be Able to…
• End the Oppositional Defiant Disorder battles and vicious fighting in your home
• Fix your relationship with your difficult child
• Bring peace and happiness to your home
• Enjoy a more fulfilling relationship with your child
• Have your child give you respect
• Regain control over your child, your life and your home
• Put an end to all the arguing, fighting, and talking back
• Have your child obey you without complaining
• Get rid of all the hostility
• Gain absolute confidence as a parent and know how to handle any situation .